Educational Broadcast ServicesEducational Broadcast Services (EBS), a department of Texas A&M Information Technology, is the wide area networking, interactive conferencing, video production and audio production center for Texas A&M University.
The EBS staff manages the Texas A&M University System TTVN wide area data network that provides Internet, Internet2, National Lambda Rail and Texas Intranet services for all of the campuses and agencies of the A&M System. TTVN is also the provider of interactive communications services for the A&M System, including:
- Interactive videoconferences with any site worldwide
- WebMeeting interactive webconferences with Voice-over-IP audio
- Live and archive Windows Media streaming audio and video webcasts
- Production of video courses and audio/video materials for courses and outreach activities
- Event audio and video recording and distribution
- Audio and video podcast production
- Satellite program reception and distribution
The co-location of TTVN, KAMU-TV and KAMU-FM/HD offers a unique synergy of technology and expertise for wide area networking, interactive communications, public broadcasting, and audio/video production that broadens the range of services available to the University community.
Educational Broadcast Services, including TTVN, KAMU-TV and KAMU-FM/HD, is located in the Moore Communications Center on campus at Texas A&M University. For general information about our services, please call 979.845.5611.